Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Dealer"

I was a 15 year boy who liked to do very irresponsible things including drugs.  The day before I had gone to purchase marijuana from a guy I know.  While I was at his house he showed me the giant stache that he kept in a sock.  Then he showed me his mom's stache, which was 3 times bigger.  Well I was doing the deal with this kid and I noticed he was trying to rip me off.  So I said, "hey this isn't the first time I'v bought bud."  Then he said, "What do you mean," and I told him I knew he was trying to rip me off.  So in turn he decided not to sale to me.  Instead he thought it would be a good Idea to get his gun and threaten to shoot me.  I left his house immeadiateley and told some friends.  The next day we all got very intoxicated and decided to go rob him.  His back door was unlocked so me and two other guys stepped in.  We entered the kitchen and I got a really bad feeling in my gut.  It was a mutual decision to leave but, there was one problem.  As we were leaving his backyard he was walking into it.  His face was priceless tell he put 2 and 2 together, then there was a bunch of "what the XTE!" and "I'm gonna *!#ED kill you's.'  Boom.  I was running as fast as my intractable legs would carry me.  The trio met up at are friends house, sketched out of my mind I decided to laugh it off and continue my day as normal.  I'm 100% percent positive the little stunt I pulled that day was my biggest mistake ever but, I'm also grateful because now I'm sober and happier than I have been for a long time.

ZG, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment