Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When they leave...

When I get out Im gong to be a better mom and do no drugs

DW, age 14

One ting I'm going to change when I leave O&A is accomplish my dreams & goals I have planned for the future.  I want to turn my life around & never get locked up again.

MD, age 14

Ima stop gang Bangin & going down the wrong path that leads to Death or Prison.

AM, age 16

Not Lie and work on my anger.

LG

I am going to get caught up and stay in school.  I will also follow curfew!

TH, age 16

Think Smarter go harder live better chase cheddar.

MG, age 17

One thing I will do differently after I leave O&A is make wiser decisions since I have become wiser in the program!!

JA, age 17

I am going to be more patient with everyone, & make better decisions so I can have a great life.  I will think before I do things.  I will be more respectful to everyone & won't judge anybody.  & I am going to make my family, friends, & girlfriend proud of my changes.  & I'll be successful.

TO

One thing I will do differently when I leave O&A I will not do the things I've been doing I'm going to start attending school alot more I will change they way I act/behavior.

AH, age 16

One thing I will do diffrently when I eave O&A.  I will complete probation and go to a group home after that I will never come back.

RN, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment