Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job Pro penguin rider.

Dear Sarah,
I was told you were looking for a penguin rider.  I happen to be the best in the North and South pole.  I own 3 different kinds of penguins, all thought to be extinct.  I will not name them because if GreenPeace found out I would lose them.  I have ridden penguins my entire life.  I can ride both goofy and regular.  I can also do the most dangerouse penguin trick on earth, the penguin dive!  3 backflips with a 720* and then some, if landed incorectly the result would be broken legs and very dead benguin.  I won 8 gold medals in penguin olympics, I also graduated from Happy Feet university with my penguin H.D.  Plus if you dont hire me I'll set my penguens on you.  Have you ever been mauled by a pack of angry penguins?  Theres a first for everything.

                                                                                                   Best regurds,
                                                                                                   ZCG, age 16

PS:  ahk ahk gahk ank (from the penguins)
translation:  We're always watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment