Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Camping"

My story is whene me and my hole family and family friend's went camping it wus one of the funest time's of my life Becase we went wuter skeain and we had are jet skeaz me and my girl frined wus on the jet skeaz It wus pretty fun we stayed out there for like five day's we had are r.v's and we spent alot of time to gether that wus the best part of the trip we seen alot of animal's i cot a snack my Girl dident want me to catch it but I did any way But yeah it wus pretty fun so that's my story.

SR, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment