Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Best Friend's Sister"

My story starts back in seventh grade.  back when I met my ----.  She was the most beutiful person I had ever met.  She just made me feel so special when ever I talked to her.  We started going out in the 8th grade.  She was my best friends sister.  My best friend was so mad that we were dating!  Me and her didnt care.  We still are dating we have been through so much.  We have ran away together.  We have almost had a baby together.  I want to tell you about the time me and her ran away together.  I ran away from my foster home in  ---- and I met up with her in ----.  We spent the first day hiding from police.  it was super scary for her.  She had never ran away before.  I felt bad for even taking her with me.  But anyway. We spent the next day in a park just chillin together.  We talked alot about what we were doing and how we were going to make it.  I know I loved her at that point.  But we ended up getting caught the next day.  So know thats why I am in O&A and I miss her so much.

TW

No comments:

Post a Comment