Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is to own my own company.

Dear Sarah,
I want to start my own company.  But first I want to go to college.  At college I want to get my masters or my perfesonal degress in Art Bussniss and maby music.  I plan on going to the U or college in Cali.  After I finish school I want to start working in an art supplys shop and music studyo.  After I have made some conections and gaind a lot of experians, I will start my compeny.  My compeny will be an art supplys distrubider that supplys paint, markers, clothing, stickers, caps, stencials, books, movies, and other urban art tools.  My company will also be involved in music.  I really want to be a music produser and start my own label.  The music will be rapor techno or any others that sound really good.  I will bring people into the busniss and help them become what they want and be there to support them I want to start my own clothing line that will be all tipes of clothing womans, mens and children and teens.  it will be alot of fun I will sell them to people all over the world and have all difrent kinds of urban artist and Artes of all tipes help on desines.  I will also sponcer conserts, Art festivels and Art things, and helpont people that want to get in to Art and music.

SH, age 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment