Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Family"

Well when I was small like u I went to Mexico to see my family when I first got there I went to go hug my whole family while I wus there.  I had fun beening there but after we came back to -- like two weeks later we got a phone call from Mexico they said that my uncle got killed from one of the cartels that lives after that I was sad that I dident want to eat or leave my room.  In march of this year my homie got killed and my cuz in the same week that made me so mad that I wanted to do some things to the person that killed my homie like a year ago my dad got arrested for Dui I got mad after when he got out thats when I sarted to get in trouble.

AP, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment