Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everybody had a Story--"Abuse"

When I was ten I was abused physically and my mom was almost beat to death and my brother was bit and my sister was hit and my ear drum was damaged.  I finally got sick of being abused so I ran to a nie ors house and asked to use thier phone then I called my grandma to come and get me and when she did and I got to her house I told her everything that was happening at my mom's house and she filed a protection order for me my mom my brothers' and sister and when "D" was gone we started to recover from the abuse.  Went slowly at first.

LH, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment