Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"O&A"

When I cam to O&A.  O&A is really helping my life be much better.  When I got locked up I didn't really care I was in DT for a pretty long time.  I was waiting for O&A to pick up.  Finally they came and I was pretty mad and angry for no reason.  I was really into my gang and was not going to let anyone talk smack about it.  Staff were even saying that I was going to be hard to open up.  But then I started to like O&A and everyone was pretty nise and chill.  So I started to open up a little more.  Then all the staff started to like me more than they used to they started to tell me why I was in gangs and I told them why.  then they told me their expirences and told that gang are stupide.  So I took their advice and started noticing things I did'nt notice before that I have parents that acually care about me and gang really are stupide.  So now I'm trying to get out of gangs, and starteing to do better to make my parents proud of me.

EA

No comments:

Post a Comment