Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, June 1, 2012

When they leave...


One thing I will do differently when I leave O&A is treat my parents with respect.  Ive been a real jerk to them and they've been so good to me, and they deserve the absolute best.

NO, age 17

One thing i will do different when I leave O&A is, i am gong to change my ways and get a better life and get a job so i can support my kids.

DS, age 14

One thing I will change is my fealing to steal and stop lying to my family, because I'm tired of being looked down upon.

AM, age 14

When I leave O&A I am going to go to school and stay focussed on my goals that will better my life and keep me on a good path.

JP, age 18

I will become more family orriented.

ZH, age 17

One thing I am going to do differently when I leave O&A is learn as much as I can at school and gain as much knowledge as I can so I can be more successful.

JS, age 17

Im not gonna smoke or steal no more and gain my trust back with everyone Im very confident with myself and glad to be leaving confident

AS, age 17

One thing I will do differently when I leave O&A is stay away from my old friends and continue to use the plan that I set here at O&A to stay clean. 
 PS  if you read this Just know you can do it this Program is what you make it

CRM

One thing I'll do differently when I leave O/A is cut out parties because theres nothing but trouble at parties and I need to focus on school so I could play football.

CMH, age 16

I am going to respect my family and friends alot more.

ZS, age 13

No comments:

Post a Comment