Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, May 25, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is to be a Marines Recon Team leader.

Dear, Sarah

I am a worthy candidate for the position of Recon team member Beacuse.  I can handle a weapon with utmost precision and Accuracy.  I am one with the shadows, I stay undetected by any Enemy trying to look for me.  I can be a leader when it is Required of me.  Also I am determined to get the job done correctly with as little or no mistakes, and or injuries and casualties.  One last thing is, when it comes down to it in hardcore point blank Range combat I can keep a level Head and get my men where need be.  So please consider the name SN when picking worthy candidates for your job position.

SN

No comments:

Post a Comment