Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Rugh Time"

My story starts when I first was adopted and when I was growing up.  My brother and Mom passed away.  Then things were hard on my family and me.  When I started growing up I was a bad kid.  I would always run around my neighborhood and then the cops found me by myself and then took me to my house over and over.  After that my step mom that I call mom is in my life ever since I was  young up till now and she has been there for me.  Then my dad was so Important to me.  He would always be a good example and that he would take me to his job.  But now he is retired.  I am a good kid in --- then when I came to --- I had friends that are good friends.  But then I have happened to come upon to get in trouble and come to DT then O&A.  it has been A rugh time with all the others here and exspecially the ones that don't get along with me or just want to act like there buff.  Ever since I have been here.  It is hell but then I think to my self would I be in Jail or prison.  I said no then I thought I should be in this program so that I could learn from my mistakes.  Then I will never come back.  But my story is like saying everyone is different which they are.  Is like them getting nothing from that whole 45 days.  I know my future story Is going to be good and that I will not be back to one of these programs.  I want to make my family and mine story be good instead of bad thing always happening.  My story is going to good and is going to always be one that some day that when I am not here is it going to make a good leason to others here to learn to not go through so much pain towards others plus there familys.  That is my story and that it is a good story for most people and that they will do not try do so that they will be a well person in the future.

FT, age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment