Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fiction Writing Prompt: "3 Keys"

"You were just given three keys. 
They will open anything you want. 
Use your imagination! 
                   What do they open?"

"to A good life. to the front door of this Place [O&A]. to the point that I choose to mess up to get me here [O&A]."


"Freedom.  Happiness.  Fortune."


"1=freedom 2=happiness 3=A safe full of money and gold blocks." 


"Freedom. Learning. Success in life."


"This house [O&A]. Nissan Gtv. 1 million dollars."


"Dunkies smoke/skate shop. Cabin/house. Yamuha bullet bike custom tic."


"my door with girls in it. Mustang. Lambergini."


"a key to my girl's heart. a key to my city the ____. a key to  my sick caddi."


"One opens the door to freedom. two opens the door to success. three opens the door to happiness."


"Key 1 to Diablo lamborhgini. Key 2 open my house 4 years. Key 3 success in school to graduate."


"1=a Lamborgini murcealogo. 2=to a start over. 3=sicsessful life."


"family yeah! Life. Happiness."



No comments:

Post a Comment