Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, May 28, 2012

When they leave...





I em going to be good wen I go home stop smoking weed cuz it make ou do stuf you wonn do.

MN, age 15

What I'm going to do is find new friends and respect my family and techers at school and be a better big brother to my little sisters and do my best!

HR, age 12

I am going to change my thinking process so that now I think before I act instead of Just act without giving it any thought about the consequences.

GL, age 16

I'm going to go to school whene I get out and do my best to finish my P.O.

SR, age 16

1 thing I will do when I leave O&A is have a doctorate in 16 diffent majors.

GS

I will be my insperation & I will have this life better than my old one.  You are my writing insperation & I am writing good Book's for your family & people to read on the outs.  Thank you Sahra.  Have a good (great) life I will totally miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love JC, age 12

I am gonna stop blazing.  I am not gonna steal.  I will stay sober.  I will stop smoking ciggaretes.  I am going to try and get a job, stay in school, go to college, marry a nice girl, become a computer programer.  Get out of the system.  Stay out of the system.  Live a better life than I have allready.

One thing i will do diffrently when I leave O&A is be a better sister for my bro's.  Stop using drugs.  Stay away from bad influences & the gang life.  I will not run away from my parents, plus cooperate with authority, and turn my life around, so I can support for myself & my baby :)

VC, age 14

I will be more Respectful to people who want to help me, not get discurraged when times are tough.  Actually listen to what I have been told and will be told.  Also go to school Rather than just sluff.  

SN, age 17

When I leave O&A I'm not going to cus or be a hater and not get locked up again.

LH, age 14

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment