Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"One day..." Writing Prompt: everybody contributes a line

One day, I drove to Layton and went to the mall.
And I escaped from the prison block.
And I was chillin' with my friends, laughing for hours around this bonfire.
And I gave $1,000,000 to charity and then someone stole the money from a Loomis truck.
And I got drafted to the NFL as a 1st Rounder.
And I explained to them that they have to rule their lives with reason and integrity, not with emotions and irrationality.
And then I shot him out of self-defense and he fell and made an earthquake. 

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------

One day, I went to Valley Fair mall.
And I landed on my head snowboarding.
And I bought some numb-chucks.
And I went insane.
And I'm going to be alive.
And then I ate 30,000 cheeseburgers.
And I went home and slept forever.

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------

One day, I was walkin down the street and got picked up by the short yellow bus.
And I got in a fight with a ninja turtle.
And I got me some food to take home.
And then I bought a katana and sliced my chair in half while watching a show.
And I saw a platoon of soldiers and they were looking for me.
and I won the state championship game for my football team.
And I went to dinner with my baby girl.
And I went and watched a movie with my girl and some friends.
And I went to go drink grape juice but it spilled on the carpet.
And I married a midget firefighter.

The End.

---------------------------------------------------------

One day, I found $100.
And I went to go get me a brand new couch.
And I seen a fluffy bunny skipping down the street.
And I am really hungry.
And I got up and punched a clerk.
And I went and got some pizza and ate it.
And I was given a truck full of Coke & Sprite and prepared for WWIII with food, soda, and guns.
And I shaved all my hair off and there was a tattoo of a fluffy pink bunny on my head.

The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment