Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Un-blessed Life"

Well I was born in ---.  When I was about 4 I moved to ---.  I only lived in --- for a little while because the apartment me and my moms lived in burnt down because of a resident that was trying to commit suicide.  Then I moved out here to ---, where I've lived up to this day.  I've had a pretty un-blessed life you could say.  I lost my dad when I was 5 or 6 to a car accident.  Also, the Home I lived in was a meth addicted home, my moms & her Boyfriend who is now my step-dad were addicted to that crap; for about 14 yrs of my life I didn't have a mom or dad.  Now, my parents are clean, and have been for 3 yrs.  I'm tring to quit drugs also, so we can all be living a good life, and finally being a functional family.

AM, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment