Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fiction Writing Prompt: "3 Keys"

 
 
"You were just given three keys. 
They will open anything you want. 
Use your imagination! 
                   What do they open?"

"1. the key to a perfect life  2. Key to freedom  3. Key to sucess"

"1. Key 1 opens a door to a free society.  2. Key 2 opens the door to my wisdom.  3. Key 3 opens the door."

"1. the first key open a door to my bank  2. key open a door  3. to get out of handcuff"

"To freedom. To all secrets of the government. Gates of heaven."

"1. Key A door to a giant safe with $10,000,000,000 billion  2. Key to my MCIZ Masserti with an ipod with Selena Gomez in the car  3. Key A key to any mansion in San francisco"

"The keys open Narnia and all of its adventures. Other key opens the gates of heven, so I can see all my family who've passed."

"The first key opens my vault with $100 million.  the second key opens an underground tunnel with something unknown.  The third key opens my car-2012 yellow lamborghini merciago."

"Key one opens my underwater skate park off the beach of California.  Key two opens the house I live in now because I it's the best place I've ever known.  Key three opens up my car garage were I work on cars and design new ones."

"a time machine. a purple lambergini. to my house well not really a house but a appairtment."

"These keys open happiness.  These keys open peace, internal peace and contentment.  These keys open up a house far in the middle of nowhere the house looks like a cabin almost.  Is completley refurbished and has acres of property and horses in the distance.  and nobody for miles."

"My private jet in Jamaica.  A million dollar treasure chest with a lot of blingage.  My heart."

"Key to Happiness, Trust love and new Beginning :) My Freedom. To My Heart!"

No comments:

Post a Comment