Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"One day..." Writing Prompt: everybody contributes a line

One day, I started off a story that all these other kids tried to add on to, I bet J will try to add next.
And I altered the frogs' and the bumble bees' DNA and created bumble frog.
And I cut of his legs and ate hone glazed frog legs!
And I had a party with everyone who works in the kitchen and made some chicken.
And I sat in the sand I have become the man I want to be so all I ask is that you believe in me.
And I visited S with her cute toothless smile.
And I met an amazing, smart and beautiful black man who played basket ball for Utah Jazz named Devin Harris. We got married.
And I ran away and was put in O&A for quite the stay.
And I went to the Skate park grand opening and won a contest at the skate park.
And I then went to kiss a juicy frog.

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day,I wrestled a giant gorilla named He.
And I cam to O&A.
And I ran from a dog.
And I was swooped up by Tarzan and together we posted up on a coconut tree!
And I went to Footlocker to get some new kicks.
And I fell down and bumped my head.
And I ran through Wal-Mart in a Rainbow Tutu and high heels.
 And I had a bowl of ice cream that was radioactive and turned me into a mutant.
And I went to Sarah's class for the last time waiting for lunch and got food poisoning then turned into a sloth.
And I flew a plane.
And I rode my skateboard to Kaysville and back and on the way I got turned into a vampire who flew into the night.
And I went to Betos to get a mixed breakfast and some carne asada fries.
And I left DT and went to OA and it was unique.

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I got locked up!
And I said, "Crazy life!"
And I always used to party all night until the sun hit the sky.
And I met the magic taco man.
And I got out of O&A and never came back.
And I climbed Mt. Everest.
And I went to taco bell.
And I suffer from alzheimer's.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment