Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, May 11, 2012

"One day..." Writing Prompt: everybody contributes a line

One day, I became head staff.
And I wanted to be the next American Idol.
And I blew up a city.
And I went on a high speed chase for taking a box of Twinkies.
And I took my Cadillac Escalade to the car wash.
And then I went to a farm, grabbed a chicken and spun it around my head three times before cutting off its head!
And I got pulled over.
And I broke the law and ended up here [O&A] and I regret it now and I killed a chicken and ate it for lunch.
And I flew in a spaceship, jumped out, and parachuted back to the ground safely.
And I jumped off the biggest building in the world and I died.
And I laughed.
And I went to get a cookie.
And I boxed a turtle and lost.
And I smashed my head into a brick wall.
And I ate some pepperoni pizza with jalepenos on top.

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I woke up in my backyard.
And I ate some apple pie.
And I bought a pair of socks.
And I woke up from my dream.
And then I got into my Impala and raced around the city.
And I got to go home after 58 days.
And I met a girl after I got out.
And I wrestled a grizzly bear.
and I don't like the snow.
and I karate chopped a Chinese man while yo-yoing with a hoop skirt on.
And I threw a party at my house when my mom left.
And I fell asleep.

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, the CIA kidnapped me and I was forced to fight in the war with PPOs, AK47s, and a sharp dagger.
And I went cow tipping with purple monkeys in Roosevelt.
And I wrote a song with Lil' Kim and Jay Tee.
And I did whatever A says I did again.
And I drove off the cliff.
And I went home and went to sleep.

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I fell in love & got married.
And I went to school and then jumped out of a plane and almost died.
And I got shot at.
And I ate a fry.
And I...enjoyed the SRD's
And I couldn't get rid of it.
And I was up all night itching and burning.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment