Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Gangs"

I was 11 the first time I hanged out with gang members.  I was at the Park with my friend and some guy's came up to me to tell me if I wanted to hang out with them.  And I sayed yes so me and my friend whent to play Bascetball with them.  later they told us that they were gang members.  At that time I did't know what gang were.  So I hanged out with them more.  Then they told me if I wanted to join and I sayed no.  And they sayed ok.  then I hanged out with more and got to be really good friends with them.  then I turn 13 and was going to JR high and some people try to jump me.  But they did't cas my friends were there.  After that I saw how the kids were scared of them.  I wanted the kids to be scared of me like they were scared of my friends.  So when they asced me if I wanted to join agin I sayed yes.  But it just got me into more troble.  now Im locked up.  And I want to do some thing with my life.  like play football or some thing to do with sports.  So I can change my life.  that is my story.

ARH

No comments:

Post a Comment