Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, May 25, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is to be a medical Docter.

Dear Sarah,
There are some reasons why I think you should hire me for this job.  I am a very hard and dedicated worker.  I go the extra mile to get the Job done.  I am a people person.  People can talk to me and understand what I'm telling them, not like most docters that toss out big words to sound smart.  I am also a very caring person I will put more than enough time into my patients.  No patient will ever feel like there not eing cared for.  Im not affraid to stitch someone up, blood doesnt bother me.  Im a very handson person.  If something needs to be done you can count on me to do it.

WE

No comments:

Post a Comment