Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, June 11, 2012

When they leave...


When I leave O&A I am going to do my best it what ever program I go to and stay off drugs also do everything in  my ability to be succesful to be happy and wise I will choose to make the right choices when I know something is wrong and I will work hard to get out of the system and stay out of it for myself and my family.

TL, age 15

Dear Sarah thank you for teaching me and showing me what I did not no  You are the best teacher in O&A I love your teaching and I love your class and I love yo I will never forget about you in my life anywhere I go or an where I see you I will always thanks you.

I will have good freands and Do good in school and get a good job and not Do staf that got me in here.

ZR, age 17

When I leave O&A i am going to change my way's my life and im gonna attend school every day and due the best i can to learn in school.  and think before i take any action because if i don't i'm gonna end up back in here.

AM, age 15

The way I think and act & also treat my family & friends.

TA, age 15

I will stay calm at all times

CJW, age 13

One thing I will do differently when I leave O&A Is think about my actions first before I act.

NL, age 14

I am going to stop the addiction of the stuff I am doing also is to apoligize and to say sorry to my family.  Plus to be a good citizen and to love my family and to be more truthful.  Turn my life over.  Or got to my home and not the big house.  

FT, age 12



No comments:

Post a Comment