Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

When they leave...


I am going to do, no longer try, life is such a challenge and if I can over come them and remember that life is a journey will be a wonderful start to my success.

RJ, age 17

One thing I will do differently when I get out is stay of drugs and get out of the gang and thug life.

TB, age 15

When I leave ONA I am going to stay out of truble be there for my sister show her the right way stay drug free and go to colige for football.

AF, age 16

When I leva O&A I will chage my life to make it better.

HM, age 15

not do drugs and not disobey authority figures.

BB, age 16

When I leave O&A I am not going to fight with my parents.

When Im out of O&A I will stop robbing people.

SB, age 17

I'm going to go to school and get straight A's.  I'm going to my house and tell my family I love them and mean it.

CU, age 12

I am going to finish my program or if I go home I am going to stay drug free and finish probation so I can get out of the system and stay out.  But I am going to do things that are productive and that keep me out of trouble.  I am also going to stay away from negative influences.

AC

No comments:

Post a Comment