Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When they leave...


What I am going to do diffrently is that I will tell the truth to myself and I will be more accountible for my actions and I will have more integrity in my actions, I will also try and earn my parents and familys respect and trust back.

LS, age 14

Im going to make a brighter future and make positive choices and never ever give up I believe in myself.

One thing I will do diffently when I leave O&A is to stop stealing cars.

AP, age 15
 
One thing im going to do when I leave O&A is going to get out of the system and never get in the system again and make all of my family proud when I graduate from high school and college.  
 
LA, age 14
 
The thing i would Do Diffrent is stay away from Gangs Drugs & most of all Guns.  Spend time with my family and think Do i Really wanna Go to Jail, Prison or Death.  Thank you O&A & Sarrah :)  Don't Hide Your Talent.
 
JR
 
I am going to go to school.  Kick it with the family.  get out of the system!
 
CM, age 14
 
I am going to go and Bmx for life to become pro, I am going to stop using weed.  I will go to school and get good grades.  I won't get in any more trouble when I get out.  I will make new friends.  
 
CBP, age 13
 
I'm going to stay away from bad influences, go back to school, stay with my mom, be successful and adopt an african baby :).  I promise...
 
TP, age 17
 
When I leave O&A I will stay out of D.T. for good I'll be nicer to my family get new friends when I get out.
 
KT, age 15
 
I am going to respect my family and play rugby again.  Yea!  Yea!
 
BL, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment