Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

When they leave...


I'm gong to respect my mom and her rules but more importantly I'm going to respect myself and my future.

PC, age 17

One thing i will do diffrently when i get out is just all around get my head on straight, show my daughter i can be a good mom & proove everyone wronge!

SC, age 16

One thing I will do different...I will treat my mom with all the love in the world.  I will start reading again so I keep my mind busy and away from negitive thoughts I want to make a diffrence in the world.  But I cant do that unless I stay out of trouble.  All the teachers here have helped me so that you everyone at O&A.

SC, age 15

I'm going to stay away from drugs and go to school.  Stay away from bad influences.  Get a job and make a lot of money.

DG, age 17

When I leave O&A on thing I will do differently is I will treat my family with more respect and not lie to them as much.

TGV, age 15

I am going to not smoke crystal and going to spend time more with my mom.

LM, age 16

DUBSTEP DOES THIS TO YOUR FACE...Eat your vegtabals!
Thank you mis Sarah I really enjoyed your writing class Thank you for letting me leave my mark.

DW, age 17
 
Chose better friends that make the right choices, find the best path with my life so that I can be a better example to my family.
 
ADA, age 15
 
One thing I will do different is treat my family with respect!
 
TH, age 17
 
When I leave O&A I will do my best to accept myself.  I will be aware & learn from my mistakes learning from my mistakes means I practice look honestly at the result and keep practing.  I will do my best in whatever I do.  Also I'm going back to school, so I can get the education I never wanted for myself.
 
MM, age 17
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment