Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Turning Point"

Im 12 I miss my family
I wanna succeed
I should have never drank
I should have never done drugs.
Ive been in lockup for almost 2 1/2 months now My turning point had to have ben April 18 when I visited my dad he told me how much I mean to him he is ispiering to me cause he suffers from PTSD Post Tramatic Stress disorder.  my family is verry important to me I love them Its not good to do the stuff I did I don't get to be with them I cry every night and I wanna be a better person just for them I never want to end up in detention again I want to be a better role model in my family and Quit drugs.  I dont like Being locked up and away from my family.

CB, age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment