Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Boxing"

When I lived with my dad up in --- I had alot of problems.  Me and him got along great it was just the people that i was hanging out with.  I did very well in school and did what I had to do to not get into trouble.  When I would leave school for lunch everyday I would go to my friends house and we would all have boxing matches.  Then one day I knocked out one of my friends, and we had to go back to school.  After that we kept on trying to wake him up then finaly we just decided to call an ambulence.  After a few days we heard from him and he had been in a comma for about 26 hours.  After that we decided not to box during lunch anymore.

JH, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment