Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, June 8, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is pilot or librarian.

Dear Sarah,
I would make a good pilot because I meet the Height requirements and I have no fear of heights.  I will be able to manuever in big and small air currents no matter how difficult. I would be able to remember all the controls and all the flight patterns I would be the class clown in flight class.  It would be in honor to train me cause I'm crazy in love with plains, helicopters, and Heights.

JDE, age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment