Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, June 8, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

Dear Sarah,
My dream job is to be a cosmotologist.  I think I'd be good at it because I've been doing hair and makeup for all my friends & my little sisters for a while now.  I know how straighten hair, curl hair, crimp hair, bump hair & some other stuff.  I can do makeup pretty good to.  I want to be a cosmotoligist because ever since I was little I liked being able to see how different a person can look juss by doing a different hair style and putting make up on.  Im good at it.  I did my cousins hair & makeup for her wedding and it turned out really pretty so I know I'd be good at it.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment