Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Everybody has a Story--"Drugs"

This is my everybody has a story writing and I'm going to tell you about my story.  My life started out in ---.  I was born in a fairly decent environment with a decent father and mother.  After about three months in --- I moved to ---.  Living in --- was a big part of my life I lived there for fourteen long years.  I really enjoyed my life in --- I had quite a bit of friends.  I grew up seeing past color and race.  I grew up around drugs and alcohol and living a life no one should.  When I was ten is the first time I experimented with drugs which end up taking over my life.  Out of all my friends for the longest time drugs was my best friend.  Then after awhile I realized how bad drugs are and I've been trying to get off drugs recently Just because of how bad they are.  I really wish people sometimes would stop dragging people down with them.  Anyway I also drank every now and again, and none of these things are good things so I hope no one goes down the path I did because it was a bad path.  and I feel bad for anyone who has.

SS, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment