Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "What Goes Around Comes Around"

My name is _____  i am the only one in my family with that last name i don't no how that happned but it happened. But i was born in 1997 in California. And when i was 12 years old i got jumped into a gang buy five homies and i got my but kicked. but now being in her is kind of making me change. But now is kind of too late because i can't run away from this. i don't want too be looking behind my back for the rest of my life waiting for someone too stabe me or shoot me. that's not the type of live i wan't. i wan't a good future for me and my family. And me and my homies aculy shot someone and like they say what goes around comes around. but ya that is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment