Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "My First Time"

My when I was 11 years old I broke a window and I got the cops called on my and so I ran to the skate shop and hidd there for about 20 minutes and walk back to my house with my skateboard and road to the church by my house and was gonna hide there but the cop pulled the corner and he ask me my name and I told him "My name is ____" and he said hold let see to check with this guy and he went to the corner and got my step dad and he said yeah thats him and the cop took me to DT for lying to him and thats the first time I got in trouble with the law.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment