Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "An Axident"

This is the part or begining of why I always have probloms. My mom and dad were never marryed so I was basicly an axident. While I was growing up my dad was never around to gide me or tell me what I should act like. I've only known him for four to five years of my life. I've had to teach myself how to servive. Which was the werst disition. I know that I have basicly lived on my mom besides my mom and grandpa to help me with my problems. Then once he started to see me and take me on week ends I felt like I was the luckyest kid in the world. So I asked my mom if I could live with him. But that's when every thing went wrong. I started to feel I was being left out again after he got maryed. Then came my brother and I was pushed ferther away from him. I love him and my brother and step mom, but I feel because of them I am being thrown ferther and ferther every day. Then the whole process of me getting locked up started again because I don't know how to tell him that I want to be with him and have it like old times.

CW, age 13

No comments:

Post a Comment