Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "Consequences"

My story is about recognizing the important things in my life. When I first started to get in trouble I though my friends were more important than my family was. I didnt care about anything except living my life how I wanted to live it. I never thought about my consequence before I did something I knew was wrong. I thought I wouldn't get caught because I didnt get caught for most of the stuff I did but the day I got sent to detention with felonys and misameters was when my life got worst. I got put on probation and I kept doing what I wanted to do even though I was involved in the court system. I didnt want to change and being locked up I got use to it. but finally they took me out of my house sent me to programs after programs but I did complete and did put effort in the programs which I felt like I changed in so many ways but they still wouldnt send me home. I dug myself a hole that is hard to get out of but right now I dont have my family, friends, and freedom because of my actions. If I listened and thought about my consequence about my actions I wouldnt be in this situation right now.

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment