Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Everybody Has a Story--"Little Sister"

One life changing story for me is when my little sister was born.  having a new little sister I had to take on more responsibilities I had to be a better role model for her.  I have to show that I love and care for her.  It was a life changing experience to be four years old and have my little sister being handed down to me by my mom from her hospital bed.  ever since that day I remember always being there for her, always making sure that she was happy and no one was hurting her.

CM, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment