Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "Addictions"

My story is about my drug addictions I started smoking weed when I was 12 and it was always off and on and I would never smoke by myself I would only smoke with my friends and I would just get smoked out by them I started smoking and more at first I was always scared to get caugth and I would always be really paronoied when I smoked I was never at hom and I didn't want to go home until the high was gone but when I was 14 I started smoking spice I was addicted to it for about 2 and a half months I would only smoke some it with my friends but about my 3rd week smoking it I was mowing my neighbors lawn for $10 and once I got it I went to smoke shop and spent it I started smoking it at home and alone this went on for a month and a half and I was smoking before school during lunch and after school and then one day my first period teacher noticed I was high and then the principal came and took me to her office then asked me what I was on and I told her I smoked spice in the morning I was with two of my friends she asked me who I was with and I said I was by myself I think she knew I was lying but she never found out who I was with then the school cop searched me I had 2 grams of spice zigzags a rolled joint and a lighter on me I got suspended and charged I whent to court for that and some other charges and got locked up for a week I got out and was clean for about a month and then thats when I started smoking weed again I started out smoking weed like 2 times a week then 2 weeks later I was smoking every day I would smoke at home by myself most of the time and I would skip my program that I go to school at every day to smoke and then I got a call from my p.o. and he said he wanted me to come in for a drug test and I failed it but after I left there I knew I was getting locked up so I didn't care to stop smoking then about 2 weeks later I went to court I got locked up for a week and a half and then I got brought to O&A in Farmington and I spent my 15th birthday in O&A That's my story.

TL, age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment