Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "Gangs"

My story was I was a fighter I grew up in ______ and had to fight all the time in school I was also introduced to gangs at a young age. At 9 I was jumped into the the _________ game and ever since Ive been bangin and doin what I had to do then at about 10 I was dealing pot then at 13 I was dealing harder drugs like cocane and XTC and GHB and i got caught and ever since Ive been in that sort of life style but now I wanna change and get out of the game. because Ive seen to many of my friends get shot on the block and stabed or beatin to death and Im sick of losing people I love as homies are as family.

No comments:

Post a Comment