Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Everybody Has a Story--"The Day My Cat Died 2 Times"

I had a cat it name was Shurburt it was striped like garfield But was so fluffy but I have a girl dog that gets Jellus of everything it thinks my mom is its mom so it killed it There was blood everywhere it head was off and so we did not know happend so we got a new one that looked just like that but my dog killed it again and there was blood everywhere and the dog had blood on Its mouth and walked up to me and my mom and tryed to lik us so we called the Pound and got rid of it.  Then we got another one that looked just like it but gave it to my little sister and got a new one and it looked like it was whereing a tux so I named it PlayBoy.

TR

No comments:

Post a Comment