Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "Skateing"

I like to by skates and have fun with my life and go to the skateparks with my friends and play skat and do a lot of thinks with my skate of skate all over town and BY thinkgs for my skate wher i can have fun and do same think in my life to dont get in to trouble or have negative behavior cuz you want to be good at skateing or at anythinkg like new trills with a skatebored and have fun with skateing all the time and dont get mad if you mess up at skateing cuz you can get better at skateing and it will help you out where you dont get in to trouble. What can you do if you mess up at skateing and you stop skateing for a week what would you do.

ZC

No comments:

Post a Comment