Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everybody has a Story-- "Aichs & Pains"

FOr the past 3 years I have grow up with hypocryts, liars, unfairness, and absolute corruption. I'm not saying I've never been a part of it, cause I have. the only people I have ever seen make a selfless manuver was me and 5 random strangers, isn't that sad. The whole world should be selfless, we should help people who are being raped out instead of being rapist, I was raped and it messed me up and made me act out as of a cry for help. I act bad because of what happened to me. It would've been nice if a cop or someone saw me get knocked off my bike and get dragged into the bushes and come over and help. that's my story. but if you blame me your part of the corruption. Dont let your kids grow up in this world. Together we can live without the terrible aichs and pains of fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment