Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Song: Say Understand

Say thenes a way that I was lost in broken skys
threw my all seeing eyes I knew it all,
and all I have to say is you--
is that you took my heart right through all the pain,
when rain would fall,
Ide hoped to catch them all, but from the start
you were my soal you take my hand say understand
you always knew said I got you say understand
but when my changes made a way, the sun set
brighter days, I wouldn't rest, till I found the best
no running away. Im here to stay

R.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment