Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fiction Writing Prompt: "3 Keys"


"You were just given three keys. 
They will open anything you want. 
Use your imagination! 
What do they open?" 


"1# Key to all of the doors in this place [O&A]. 2# Key to a Skyline car. 3# Key to the biggest manchine [mansion] in the world."

"1-Basement; 2- House; 3- Car."

"1. Freedom. 2. Better Life. 3. House."

"1. Mortuary. 2. Army Tank. 3. Gen X store."

"1. My escape from here. 2. Key to the city. 3. Plane to Las Vegas, Nevada."

"One of these key's go to the New York Giant's locker room as starting QB! One of these key's go to the bigest manchin [mansion] in the world and one go's to a 2010 Camaro."

"1. All the doors to Farmington Bay. 2. My dream house. 3. Key to my brand new black and yellow lambo Mercialargo with suicide doors and tinted windows and 20" rims."

"Key 1 goes to a ferreri enzo. Key 2 is to a mansion. Key 3 is to knowing everything."

"Success. Key to my 2011 Chrysler. Room full of money."

"64 Chevy Impala with the top down. Family. Secoryaty key."

"Car Cobra. Skelten Key. Heart."

"Key to being President's personal assistant or a key that opens everything. Key to Audi R8 SPYDER Coupe with black chrome and 18" rims. Key to a magic geni lamp that will give me unlimited wishes."

"Freedom. Happines. Reunite."

"1. Freedom. 2. Education/School. 3. Play for REAL Salt Lake."

"1. The key to be free in any way, shape, or form. 2. The key to the universe. 3. The key to fort Knox."

"1.One key is a key to my freedom and I won't be free unless I use it properly. 2. One key is a key to my success. The lock it goes to is not easy to open but if I work hard to open it I can open it. 3. One key is the key to all the knowledge in the world. This lock is also hard to open but with enough work I can get it."

No comments:

Post a Comment