Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Poem: "I"

He broken your heart,
He smashed it,
He ripped it,
But,
But I,
I repair it,
Like,
Like a broken house,
I fix it,
I made it into something,
Something BIG
BIGGER than my dream,

He lies to you,
He cheat it,
He left you,
I,
I comforted you,
I protected you,
He lost you,
Like,
Like time on a clock,
But,
But I found you,
Like a lost puppy,
He destroyed you,
Like hope and dream,
I build you,
Like a steal wall,
No,
More than a steal wall,
Like an independent wall,

He see's you as a trash,
I see's you as a Queen,

B.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment