Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, May 20, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"One thing im going to do different is im going to Think Long Term and not short term." T.H., age 17

-"Not smoke any more. And not come back to farmington bay." B.H.

-"Not get in trouble Be respectful to my mother treat others the way I wanted to be treated." R.G., age 16

-"Say NO to Drugs and go back to school and help my mom." T.H., age 15

-"I will stay away from Gangs and focus my time on positive activities." T.C., age 16

-"One thing I will do when I am outta Here at this popsicle Joint, I will not have Bad Friends who help me Choose wrong decisions, and think right." N.J.

-"Become closer to my parents & family. Talk to them about what troubles me in life." J.H.

-"One thing that I will change when I leave O&A is change my friends & apply myself in school." J.G., age 15

-"When I leave O&A I want to be ablet o control my anger and be a positive roll model for my son and stay out of trouble not just for myself But for my son and wife." S.M., age 17

-"When I leave O&A I will make Better choices and I'm going to get a job and help with my little brothers." A.G., age 17

-"I will stay sober!" R.M., age 17

-"I want to do my best and finish school and followe my mom rules and probation and do my best I can do It" P.M., age 16

-"Im gonna stay a way from the green herb." H.B., age 13

-"One thing I'll do diffrent when I get out Ima Think for Myself and help my Mom out and stay out, but Ima still sag [my pants]." P.C., age 14

-"I will go back to school; get out of trouble and stay out." S.G., age 17

-"When I Leave O&A I'm Going to NOT Get ANY More Charges!!!" G.U.

No comments:

Post a Comment