Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poem: The Bullet

I have a cold blooded heart
And that's just the start
I destroy lives
I destroy nations
There's nowhere to hide

I kill for fun
I will make you die in the sun
The danger I am
is slow moving but burning pain
if you use me
you will go insain

Yes I am loud
But I create much sorrow
even more maby tomorrow

I am a loud dark shadow
in every city, and every town
I'm easily hidden I'm easily found

I fly fast and straight
But I have little weight
I destroy every thing in my path
I might even kill you with a
ratatatat.

I can end up in your arm
I can end up in your leg
But whatever you do, you might end up dead.
There's many ways to use me
But I kill as many people as you can see

When your loaded in the clip
You better not even trip
Cause when I read the chamber
You may already know
there's instant danger.

I'm a dangerous addiction
I can even make you have a
Artificial resperation
to much tim I wait
when I wish I had some thing to relaite

Sometimes I'm fat
Sometimes I'm skinny
But what every you do
I always put you in the gurny

I can shoot through the wall
I can shoot in the sky
But I can assure you I'm telling no lie

I know I'm evil I know I am bad
But I'm sorry if I make you sad
The way you see me
is not from a bat
but from a barrell of a gun

That's how I am
That's how I'll be
for ever and ever
so now you see.

R.C., age 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment