Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Friday, May 27, 2011

One Thing I'm Going to Do Differently...

-"When I leave O&A Im going to go to school, dont sluff, and stay in school until I graduate." I.F., age 15

-"I'm Going To Make Better Decisions When I Get Out." R.Y., age 15

-"One thing that I will do diffrently when I leave O&A is Im not going to take my mom's car out for a joy ride during church, but come home be honest about it. I aint going to lie to my parents no more." L.J., age 15

-"When I get out I will Be nicer to my younger/older sisters." D.B., age 14

-"One thing I'm going to do diffrently is think before I act." C.H.

-"Stay off Drug's." J.B., age 14

-"When I get out I got to change my ways and stop my drug & alcohol use. I'm going to change my thinking ways." W.M.

-"One thing I will do differently when I leave O&A is treat my family with respect and go to school." B.C., age 16

-"Im going to go back to school and stop doing drugs." J.J., age 17

-"One thing Ima do different is go to church and stay drug free." C.S.

-"When I get out of this Places I'm going to be good." J.Z., age 14

-"Something ill do different is, stay out of trouble get my job back, become a prosnowboarder get ready for collage and do my work in everything i do.. I have learned what to say no to and how to approache it I no I can do it and will do it. thank you Sarah!!! Peace." A.P.

-"What Im going to do when I leave is get a job and graduate high school & college and not go back with my old friends That's how Im going to change." K.G., age 17

-"When I leave O&A I'm going to listen to my mom. Go to school. And complete probation. Also I'm going to try to graduate from high school. Keep my head up & stay positive." A.P.

-"I am gonna change my ways and follow what my dad says." M.B., age 15

No comments:

Post a Comment