Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, January 2, 2012

"My Dream Job"-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is doctor and builder

Dear Sarah, I really want to be a doctor and builders. Dear Sarah the reason why i really love those job for is because i love building things house and I love to be going over the world to be building people home places and I want to build my family a big mansion so they could be happy with what they live in and what they get from me ands o they could give me more blessing and Dear Sarah they reason why I wont to be a doctor the reason I want to be a doctor because there are so many sick people into this world that need help there are young babes dieing some people dieing from hiv people dying from cancer.

Dear Sarah I think you should hirring me to your job why because you no me for a long time went I was a kid and you want my teacher in O&A I no you seeing me in the bad place but you no that I'm not a person I just make the wronge choiceses.

CC, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment