Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is being a firefighter.

Dear Sarah,
I would like to be a fire fighter cause I can take pain and I can go and rescue a lot of people from fires. I can also take out a mite of fire in ten minutes because I dont wast time. I work until the job is done. If you hire me I would be greatfull cause I also need money to support my family and dogs. I cant affored to live without a job and I have a master and a bachlors and a sociates degree. I feel you and me will get along very well. Thank you.

LH, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment