Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is music.

Dear Sarah: I think that you should give me this job because I love music and that would awesome if I get a job that I love doing and music has been a part of my life for a long time music can help me when im feelling down some music is like if I wrote it because things they say is like stuff that has happened in my life and thats why I love music for alot of resons and thats why I think you should give me my dream job.

LA, age 14

No comments:

Post a Comment