Reminder:

The writing on this blog is from teens who are in a lockdown facility called O&A. O&A stands for Observation and Assessment, a 45-day period ordered by the courts where their behaviors, attitudes, and skills are charted for their juvenile judge.

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Dream Job-- a persuasive writing assignment

My dream job is UFC & LA Swat

Dear Sarah,

Why do I want to be n the swat team. I will tell you why. This is why I would like to becom a member of the Los Angeles swat devison becuz it looks like a hard challange. I would fit the job because I say so that's why. J/K. I would like the hard work the exprince and the comint and I look tight and hard core in the uniforms.

My dream job is to became a UFC fighter why would I like to become a UFC fighter is becuz I like the adrline and I would be perfect for the job why becuz I trained at Absent MMg for 5 years I know kick boxing and brizien jitsu and thats why.

MT, age 17

No comments:

Post a Comment